Lana is a California Registered Nurse with over 5 years experience in plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine. She completed her bachelor of science degree in Health Science at California State University Long Beach. She began her career at Saddleback Memorial Hospital working in Labor and Delivery before transitioning into plastic surgery. She worked for Pacific Coast Ambulatory Surgicenter as a peri-operative nurse while training in aesthetic medicine.
Lana is trained and certified in the administration of BOTOX®, Restylane™, Juvederm and Radiesse™. She has also been trained and certified in advanced laser and light based technologies including: fractional resurfacing, Erbium Yag Laser, Laser Hair Reduction, Laser Vein Reduction and Sclerotherapy, Photorejuvenation, Photofacials, and Photodynamic Therapy.
- California State University Long Beach
B.S. Health Science/Community Health Education
- Saddleback College
Registered Nursing Program
- Botox Certification
- Aesthetic Laser Technology
- Advanced Application of Aesthetic Technology
- American Academy of Nursing
- Society of Epidemiologic Research
- Association of Women’s Health Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- Multicultural Task Force LBMMC
- Health Science Student Association/Community Health Education
- International Society of Stem Cell Research