ThermiVa™ is a ground-breaking new method for improving tightness of the vaginal canal and labia by utilizing radiofrequency energy and controlled heat. It offers women a surgery-free, safe and comfortable treatment for improving their confidence and femininity.
ThermiVa™, the first treatment of its kind available, can help with a variety of issues like:
- Low libido
- Looseness and weakness of the vaginal muscles
- Dryness and associated discomfort
- Inability to achieve orgasm due to poor sensation
- Stress incontinence
Aging and giving birth wreak havoc on the muscles inside of the vagina, causing them to become loose and stretched out.
This causes women to experience a lack of sensation, which negatively impacts the satisfaction that they experience during intimacy. In turn, this can cause problems in their relationships.
ThermiVa™ provides an easy and effective means of improving sexual enjoyment and satisfaction for all women, whether they’re young women, mothers or women who have gone through menopause and are experiencing vaginal dryness.
How It Works
During the procedure, specific areas are targeted using controlled heat and radiofrequency energy. The role of the heat is to promote the formation of new collagen, an essential component of tight, firm and youthful tissues.
This improves the condition of the ligaments and other supportive tissues in the area, which allows for greater muscle coordination, activity, and strength.
What are the Benefits of ThermiVa™?
- Increased tightness: The procedure reduces looseness, thereby tightening vaginal opening and the entire vaginal canal.
- Vulvar and labial tightening: ThermiVa™ minimizes looseness of the exterior genitalia to smooth and firm the skin. This has helped many women feel better about wearing leggings, swimsuits, and other form-fitting garments.
- Reduced dryness: ThermiVa™ not only tones skin and enhances its structure bur also helps improve moisture production.
- Reduced incontinence: Women who undergo this procedure typically experience less leakage when sneezing, exercising or doing other activities that trigger stress incontinence. This also negates the need for bladder slings or other surgical implants, which have caused many problems through failure and frequent infections.
- Better sexual enjoyment: Treatment with ThermiVa™ allows women to experience a more fulfilling and comfortable sex life and more powerful and satisfying orgasms, all without the need for hormonal therapy, or surgery.
If you’re not feeling sexually confident, or if intimacy feels more like a burdensome chore, ThermiVa™ may be able to help you. To find out more about the procedure and to schedule a consultation appointment, contact Facial Aesthetic Concepts today.