Introducing Our Weight Loss Partner… Thinner You Centers
Thinner You’s Balloon-Assisted Weight Loss:
A safe, effective way to lose weight and keep it off
If you’ve tried and failed to lose weight and keep it off, balloon-assisted weight loss can help give you the fresh start you need to look and feel your best. Balloon-assisted weight loss has helped over 220,000 people worldwide shed unwanted pounds and keep them off. It’s FDA-approved, too.
Balloon-assisted weight loss is the only program that combines a proven, non-surgical, revolutionary procedure with an extensive, personalized, 1-year follow-up plan.
Get the weight loss you want, without the things you don’t:
- No risky surgery
- No expensive meal plans
- No restrictive fad diets
- No dangerous diet pills
How it works
The Thinner You program starts with the non-surgical placement of a soft, durable, silicone balloon into your stomach via your esophagus. The procedure takes about 30 minutes under mild sedation. The balloon takes up space in your stomach, which causes you to eat less and feel fuller longer.
Shortly after the balloon insertion procedure, you will begin a 12-month program of diet and exercise counseling from a Thinner You weight loss specialist. During this time, you’ll learn the lifestyle habits that can help you lose the weight you want and keep it off for a lifetime.
After six months, your balloon is removed through another brief, non-surgical procedure and you continue your counseling for six more months.
Program Options to Fit Your Lifestyle
We know that people approach weight loss differently, so we don’t offer a one-size-fits-all solution. Our three unique programs are tailored to fit your personal preferences.
- Dietary counseling – Nutritional guidance to help patients eat healthier foods
- Vitamin injections – To ensure that patients are getting the proper nutrients
- Lose It account – Set a daily calorie budget, track their food and exercise, and stay motivated
- FitBit tracker and scale – Helps track key habits and progress, including daily goals for steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Meal replacements – Plant-based meal replacements for balanced nutrition during the acclimation phase
- Enhanced coaching – Weekly touch points to help patients stay on track and motivate them to achieve their weight loss goals
- All planned medications – Basic prescriptions are provided to patients by Thinner You
- Vitamin supplements – Extra support for the vital nutritional elements they need
- IV therapy – Hydration and vitamins to boost health and success
- Platinum medication plan – Includes a more potent medication to minimize post-treatment symptoms
To learn more about this exciting new weight loss program, or to schedule a free consultation, visit ThinnerYouCenters.com, or call (888) 594-6263.